Thursday, October 2, 2008

my rythem is off

today started out really bad..


i sprained my ankle while walking, i got sick in the evening, and she told me something tht hurts...
but now i think about it as i write my thoughts into this blog..
she is right but if i do follow what she said i think ill loose every last shred of my love for her..
becuase by nature im a type of guy tht will loose it all at one shot when something bad happens...

i check wether im ok by playing the guitar... as i believe tht when i play a song on my guitar, the tone of the song changes with my mood, and whats worst of all is my rythem is off!.. if my rythem is off it means tht im in no mood at all...
this is something i dont like happening, i avoid this problem at all cost...
loosing my rythem or having my rythem thrown of is a problem....

but in the end as my thoughts draw to a close i think that maybe i should follow her condition and do as she said... but i dont want to loose my love for her....

i love you alot but i dont knw what to do at this rate..

sorry but i dont think i can go online for a while not unless i sort this out...

No comments: